Instant Pot Cookbook: 550 Simply Delicious Everyday Recipes for Your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker by Michelle Dorrance is FREE for Kindle today. The cover copy says: Offering hundreds of recipes that are proven to work — and proven delicious — plus Plain-English answers to all of your instant pot pressure-cooker questions, author Michelle has created the single most useful electric pressure-cooker book ever published. It’s a resource you’ll turn to again and again as you explore the world of pressure-cooker possibilities and pleasures.
The complete Instant Pot cookbook will give you all the tools you need to start enjoying pressure cooking for your friends and family with:
- 550 Instant Pot Recipes using seven main ingredients or less for every meal
- A Complete Overview explaining the fundamentals of the instant pot and its usage
- Practical Techniques for pressure cooking, including simple clear instructions for serving and nutritional information.
- Handy Charts illustrating the instant pot cooking times and temperature.
- Flexibility – Spend a little extra prep time to achieve the deepest flavor, or skip the prep to get cooking right away.